Features of Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 :
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Photoshop CC (2018) New Features :
Better brush organization
• Organize and save your brushes in the order you want. Drag and drop to reorder, create folders and sub-folders, scale the brush stroke preview, toggle new view modes, and save brush presets with opacity, flow, blend mode, and color.
Brush performance improvements
• Don’t be slowed down by lagging brushes. New, faster reaction time is especially noticeable when working on large documents with large brushes.
Access Lightroom Photos
• Get your photos from Lightroom Cloud Services right inside Photoshop via Search or the Start Screen. With deeper integration between all the Creative Cloud photography desktop and mobile apps, all your photos are synced and accessible everywhere.
Brush stroke smoothing
• Get a more polished look faster with a new smoothing algorithm. Vary the amount of smoothing for cleaner lines, even when using a mouse. Available in the Tool Options bar, along with Flow and Opacity.
Exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster
• Access over 1,000 digital brushes from award-winning illustrator Kyle T. Webster, now available exclusively inside Photoshop.
• With new font technology from Adobe, Apple, Google, and Microsoft, you can define variations within each supported font for weight, height, slant, and more.
Quick Share menu
• Share a flattened copy of your work via email, text, social networks, and more. This feature uses native OS sharing mechanisms, including already authenticated services.
Curvature Pen tool
• Create paths more quickly, intuitively, and precisely. Push and pull segments directly instead of having to modify Bezier handles, similar to the Curvature tool in Illustrator. Simply double-click to switch between point types.
• Improve the look and feel of your paths. Choose the color and line thickness to make them easier to see.
Copy and paste layers
• Copy and paste multiple layers in groups, keeping the same order and location instead of having to drag them to reorder. Copy layers onto your clipboard and paste them at the desired specific spot in your panel, within and between documents in Photoshop.
• Learn about the different tools in Photoshop without leaving the app. With enhanced tooltips, dynamic information surfaces when you hover over a tool.
360 panorama workflow
• Edit and export 360 panoramas. Photoshop will maintain important metadata to work with third-party viewers. You can also pan and zoom around your image inside a spherical workspace for a realistic preview experience.
Properties panel improvements
• Keep better track of details for Adobe Stock assets by viewing title and license state. View an image and find similar images on the Adobe Stock site. Edit type properties with multiple layers selected, change the leading, and more.
Support for Microsoft Dial
• Native support for Microsoft Dial gives you quick access to important controls without having to use your mouse. Control brush parameters including size, hardness, opacity, flow, and smoothing.
Paste as plain text
• Now you can paste text without the styling. No need to spend the time reformatting text after pasting.
Support for HEIF
• Photoshop now supports High Efficiency Image File (HEIF) format, promoted by Apple in macOS 10.13 and iOS 11.0. With depth information provided by the iPhone 7 Plus and future devices, you can create a depth-of-field effect using the Lens Blur filter.
Select and Mask improvements
• Get more accurate and realistic results with algorithm and performance improvements, especially in cases where the foreground and background color are similar. Other usability and performance improvements include faster Quick Mask and more intuitive view mode settings.
System Requirements for Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 :
Before you install Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
• (CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processors (2GHz or faster
• RAM: 1GB
• HDD: 2.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation. cannot install on removable flash storage devices
• Graphic: *1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with OpenGL® 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM 1GB recommended
• Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1**
• 3D features are disabled with less than 512MB of VRAM*
• Video features are not supported on 32-bit Windows systems